The Etobicoke Waterfront
The Waterfront...Working, Living, Loving It Here!
What we mean by "The Waterfront" is the community nestled by the Humber Bay Shores. A wonderful, exciting community situated along Lakeshore Boulevard West at Park Lawn.
These breathtaking condominiums are built along lush parkland with Lake Ontario at your doorstep. You are just a short stroll from a 5 hectare Waterfront Park and the scenic promenade which winds along Lake Ontario, linking the Martin Goodman Trail and Lake Ontario Greenway Waterfront Trail, where you can walk, jog, bike or blade.
- 5 Marine Parade Drive (Grenadier Landing by Davies/Smith)
- 58 Marine Parade Drive (Explorer by Monarch)
- 2119 & 2121 Lakeshore Blvd. W. (Voyager by Monarch)
- 2083, 2087 & 2095 Lakeshore Blvd. W. ( The Waterford & Waterford Towers)
- 80 & 88 Palace Pier Court (Nevis Villa & Nevis Tower)
You will also find stretches of sand, along with natural nesting areas that provide ample opportunity for bird or butterfly watching at the Humber Bay Butterfly Habitat, with easy access to the areas existing marinas, piers and the Etobicoke Yacht Club.
Just a five minute drive to the cafés, restaurants and shops in Bloor West Village. The Humber Bay Shores area is truly a remarkable community. You will find convenient schools, financial institutions, restaurants, shopping centres, churches, T.T.C. and major highway access along The Waterfront.